Saturday, December 28, 2013

Over Two Years

Over two years.  That is how long it's been since I last posted on this... thing that I had envisioned with a much greater impact than what it had.  Two years ago I was a Sophomore, but now I am a Senior.  I could never have even guessed two years ago that I'd be who I am today, and I know that I should simply stop trying to predict the future right now, as it will end up in vain.  Two years ago I thought I had so much of high school left.  Now I'm at the threshold of the end of my high school career and on the verge of the unknown beyond.  Where life will take me in the next two years, I wonder too much.  Where I will go in two years, I fear.  A sense of wonderment and paranoia seizes me and I am once more stuck in an unending cycle.
Where will I be in two years?

No comments:

Post a Comment